Spiiker “影视原声”,感受纯正英音,体味优雅贵族生活!

中英对白:
Violet: Unfortunately, now...

可是不幸的是,目前......

Cora: Now a complete unknown man has the right to pocket my money along with the rest ofthe swag!

一个陌生人倒有权拿走我的钱和其余的家产。

Violet: The problem is——saving your dowry would break up the estate.

问题是保住你的财产,就会扔掉这庄园。

It would be the ruin of everything Robert's given his life to.

那Robert一生的心血就全毁了。

Cora: And he knows this?

他了解这类吗?

Violet: Well, if he doesn't, he will.

他若不知,将来便会了解。

Cora: Then there's no answer.

那还是没方法。

Violet: Yes, there is, and it's a simple one. The entail must be smashed in its entirety andMary, recognised as heiress of all.

有方法,非常简单——打破限定继承,彻底取消,Mary继承全部家产。

Cora: There's nothing we can do about the title.

爵位还是没办法保住。

Violet: No, she can't have the title. But she can have your money and the estate.

没错,她不可以继承爵位,但她会保住你的钱,还有这个庄园。

Violet: I didn't run Downton for 30 years to see it go, lock, stock and barrel to a stranger fromGod knows where.

我苦心经营唐顿30年,可不是为了让不知打什么地方钻出来的人一锅端。
Cora: Are we to be friends, then?

那大家是朋友了?

Violet: We are allies, my dear. which can be a good deal more effective.

亲爱的,大家是同盟,同盟工作效率更高。

See more information, you can visit us

英语口语测试 http://www.spiiker.com/daily/

在线学习英语口语 http://www.spiiker.com/english-plaza.jsp